Important Health & Safety Information
Per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in healthcare settings, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others. Our hotel follows Virginia Mason Franciscan Health guidelines, and is considered a healthcare setting.
The wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance here at The Inn at Virginia Mason. In light of COVID-19, we’ve strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our hotel cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our guests with an exceptional and memorable experience.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to enhance our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the property.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in common areas and amenity spaces.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Gallagher, General Manager, at 206.223.7556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.